Who is the client?
The Private Yogi (TPY)
What was the brief?
Raise brand awareness of The Private Yogi and their associated services. Become established as the ‘go- to’ brand for bespoke private yoga classes across London.
What was the strategy?
To drive exposure through media relations and brand partnerships. A 360-degree PR campaign, including press briefings and media promotions for exposure and data capture, one-to-one bespoke sessions with media and influencers.
What were the deliverables?
• Two press releases including the launch press release and #breatheLDN campaign
• Four individual media pitches pushing TPY core yoga programmes:
o Core running press (fit)
o Health & Fitness (lifestyle & detox)
o London press
o Parenting media (pre/post natal)
• Five private one-on-one sessions with a mix of media titles
• Seven media promotions (five data capture)
• One reader offer event with a core regional publication
• Introduction and partnerships with three likeminded brands
• Invitation to influencers to attend the #breatheLDN event
And what was the result?
• 22 pieces of coverage generated in print and online, highlights include dailytelegraph.co.uk, Metro, CITYMATTERS and Women’s Running magazine
• 45 pieces of coverage in total including influencer social media posts
• Total media reach including print/online coverage: 100,460,967
• Total social media reach of influencer coverage: 488,802
• Well attended launch event with a good mix of media influencers – 10 in total
• 245 new database contacts
• Growth and awareness of the brand in key health, fitness, sport and lifestyle titles across print & online media
• Cut- through brand positioning against competitors
• Long-term partnership with Women’s Running Race series following introduction with the brand